Saturday, February 21, 2009

The 1963 Nova project.














After seeing this 63 ChevyII sitting in a yard for a few years I decided to make an offer on it. I know it is a four door but it was affordable and I was looking for a project the kids could fit in comfortably. We picked it up on 1/19/08





I have had many ideas in my head on this one. Every thing from a low rider, G machine, Stock original, no way! Well not all is up to me as James has some ideas for this one also. I have the new floor pan sections and the left rear full quarter to replace along with the trunk pan. The floors will be the easy part as there is only about 12" in the far frontal area to do. The rear quarter is going to be a pain. The only new part is for a two door and I will have to make it fit my four door. The best part is I am not a body man and I am learning and doing tons of research on the web. Thanks to stevesnovasite.com for information and inspiration and Ground Up Restoration for the sheet metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment